If you are new to our community or looking for a church home, we invite you to join us at Kenai New Life.
The Pastor of Kenai New Life Assembly of God would like to assure anyone to whom it may concern that we are not in denial of the potential harmful effects of the novel corona virus. To some people, this can be a dangerous possibility that they should avoid. With that in mind, we have developed these guidelines to reopen New Life Assembly of God for Sunday morning church services.
If you are sick, concerned, or belong to a high-risk category for novel corona virus infection, please do not attend public services at Kenai New Life Assembly of God. We do encourage you to stay connected to us online through our Facebook page (Kenai New Life) or our website: www.kenainewlife.org and/or continue attending parking lot church.
- We recommend that persons over 60 or who have underlying health issues that do wish to attend church consider attending our 9:00 am service.
- There will not be nursery or children’s ministries provided during the reopening phase at Kenai New Life. Until there can be best and safe practices implemented for infant and children’s ministry, these ministries will be on hold.
- Families of the same household may sit together during our services.
- There will be two services: one service at 9:00 am and one service at 10:30 am both held in the main sanctuary. Overflow if needed will be in the chapel at the same time.
- Please respect everyone’s boundaries concerning handshakes, hugs or other physical contact. Do not assume everyone is ready for this level of contact. Please ask first and give grace to those who do not wish to be touched.
- Parking lot / Facebook Live webcasts will continue.
- We ask that everyone responsibly self-regulate themselves and their children concerning these guidelines.
- Offerings can be given:
- Online – Through this church website: click on 2020 Giving at the top of the page.
Text any dollar amount to the number 84321
By mail: Kenai New Life Assembly of God
209 Princess Street
Kenai, AK 99611
Physical drop-off at the church office Monday – Thursday, 9 am – 5 pm.
Sundays during parking lot church, in the foyer offering box and offering buckets at the entrance of the sanctuary during live services
Kenai New Life is located in scenic Kenai, Alaska. If you're a local, new in our community, or you're just visiting our beautiful city, please join us at one of our worship gatherings! We would love to meet you!
Location: 209 Princess Street, Kenai, Alaska 99611
Sunday Gatherings: 9am | 10:30am