The Pastor and board of Kenai New Life Assembly of God would like to assure anyone to whom it may concern that we are not in denial of the potential harmful effects of the novel corona virus, COVID-19 and its variants. To some people, this can be a dangerous possibility that they should avoid. With that in mind, we have developed these guidelines for New Life Assembly of God for Sunday morning church services.
- We will always be open on Sunday mornings at 9:00 am and 10:30 am for services.
- If you are sick, concerned, or belong to a high-risk category for novel corona virus infection, please do not attend in-person services at Kenai New Life Assembly of God. We do encourage you to stay connected to us online through our Facebook page (Kenai New Life) or our website: www.kenainewlife.org.
- We recommend that persons over 60 or who have underlying health issues that do wish to attend services in-person consider attending our 9:00 am service when social distancing is easier to manage.
- Wearing masks is optional, we encourage those with health safety concerns to wear a mask.
- Vaccinations are optional for the individual to attend.
- We have hand sanitizer readily available and we encourage the washing of hands.
- Families of the same household may sit together during our services.
- Please respect everyone’s boundaries concerning handshakes, hugs or other physical contact. Do not assume everyone is open to this level of contact. Please ask first and give grace to those who do not wish to be touched.
- Facebook Live streams will be available only during the 10:30 am service.
- We ask that everyone responsibly self-regulate themselves and their children concerning these guidelines.
- Offerings can be given:
- Online – Through this church website: click on Giving/Payments tab at the top of the page.
Text any dollar amount to the number 84321
By mail: Kenai New Life Assembly of God
209 Princess Street
Kenai, AK 99611
Physical drop-off at the church office:
Monday – 10:00 am – 5 pm.
Tuesday - 9:00 am – 5 am
Wednesday - 10:00 am – 5 am
Thursday - 9:00 am – 4 pm
the foyer offering box and during the offering segment of our service.